SKB 3SKB-R912U24 - 24 Inch Deep Roto Shock Rack Case - 12U
The SKB 24 Inch Deep Military Grade Roto Shock Rack Cases include a compound hinge system and field replaceable latches that allow the lid to swing out and around completely to lie flat against the sides of the case.
Alternatively, the lids can be easily removed completely and reinstalled in seconds.
Both lids protrude into the base of the case approximately 25mm (1") so this unique double wall structure makes them incredibly stiff at this point.
With significantly fewer latches than most competition, these racks can be rapidly deployed in an up-right configuration - even when stacked.
The “sway” space around the internal frame provides natural air conditioning - very important for delicate equipment.
Features of the 3SKB-R912U24:
- Roto-moulded for strength and durability
- Inner rack chassis built of strong lightweight aluminium alloy
- Shock resistant
- Threaded steel front and rear rack rails with a rack depth of 24”
- Full size lids with water resistant gaskets front and rear for easy access
- The only Shock Rack that will open front and back while stacked
- Automatic pressure relief valve (MIL-STD-648C)
- Recessed black powder coated key-lockable stainless steel latches
- Fitted with 8 adjustable elastomer shock absorbers
- Removable 4.5” casters supplied - cases stackable with casters on or off
- Rackmount clips and self-tapping screws included for secure mounting front or rear (4 screws per 1U)
- Load capacity up to 68kgs (150lbs) - order the additional 3SKB-SA Shock Absorber Kit for weights up to 136kgs (300lbs)
- 3SKB-SR24 24" Support Rails
- 3SKB-SA Shock Absorber Kit - to carry weight up to 136 kgs
|Interior W x H||483 x 533 mm||19" x 21"|
|Exterior W x H x D||680 x 775 x 914 mm||26.75" x 30.5" x 36"|
|Lid Depth||114 mm||4.5"|
(Front rail to back rail)
(Front rail to back lid)
|Product Weight||37.76 kg||83.25 lb|
Would you like a technical drawing?
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!